“Thank you so much for inviting me to attend HR Try Angles Workshop this week. The toolkit is such a useful, practical reference. I really valued the opportunity to get out of the office, to hear your own experiences and insights and to learn from others in the group as well. Thanks for the wonderful contribution you have made to my business.”
Chief Executive Officer
Fund Executives Association Ltd
HR Try Angles is designed to provide SMEs, Not-For-Profits and business managers practical and easy to use tools to recruit, retain and manage their people more effectively for greater productivity. The result will be better managed organisations, decreasing staff turnover and greater long-term sustainability as a business. This product provides innovative and practical advice, insights, checklists and templates, based on my extensive experience in business and human resources over 25 years, across multiple functions and industries.
Save yourself, and your business, many hours and significantly reduce the costs associated with managing your greatest asset - your people. The advice, training and tools provided in the HR Try Angles would normally amount to thousands of dollars in consulting time for the average business.
The format is organised in ten ‘angles’ that each relate to a different human resources concept. Each contains:
- Valuable information and practical processes
- Insights from Avril Henry throughout each angle based on her extensive Human Resources experience
- Templates to put this concept into action
Use the angles to enhance your personal skill-set, or to develop others in several different ways:
- If you are interested in an entire concept, turn to the first page to guide you through the concept in a logical and sequential flow, or,
- If you already know and are focused on a specific skill that you want to develop, turn to the page that addresses that concept and read the suggestions provided
- Use, or tailor the checklists, forms, and templates to fit your own situation Download a sample section (PDF) Module 1 preview
Avril Henry Pty Ltd likes to pride itself on making a difference across all industries and in recognition of the work done by those in the Not-for-Profit industry we would like to offer a 20% discount on the purchase price of our HR Try Angles Tool Kit! Contact us for your exclusive discount code today!